Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Last year we had the whole family at our house, but this year it will be just Blane, Dave and me. And some football and beer! Seattle Seahawks are losing to playing Dallas today. Dave is still smarting from the Packer loss on Monday.

Here we are last year, happily enjoying our post dinner bloat! I think I read that on Thanksgiving the average caloric intake is something like 3000. I wonder how many Weight Watcher points that is?

Last night I watched The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. This is kind of an interesting article after seeing the movie. There are lots of reviews and information about the short life of Jean Dominique Bauby. I thought it was a good film, even if it took literary license. It makes one consider life, that is for sure.

So check out what I made at my favorite quilt shop. It was embroidery club and Bernina is doing bears.

I embroidered the heart and stars on his stomach with my Bernina 730 (ok, enough with the plugs for Bernina, it's just that I love my machines). It was so much fun and really easy to do. It turned out great. I wish I had a better picture. I really need to work on my photography skills.

So I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great day, eat lots, enjoy the company (or not!). And have fun!

No comments: