Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Urban Marathon

It's time for the TC 10. I didn't get in last year, this is from the year before. It was very hot last year and runners were dropping right and left.


This year it will be cool and I can't wait to go! I have yet to run it on a bad day though. Always been sunny and bright in the Twin Cities.

Here's the link: http://www.mtcmarathon.org/ if you'd like to go there.

Also great is the fact I can go and spend the night in a hotel without my screaming parrot and annoying cat who keeps getting up here and head butting me.

Pictures to follow.

Am almost finished with my GAA block #19. Next is 23. I am going to cast on some baby hats for my co workers and finish up my BOTM quilt top. Pictures of those to follow too.

Today was a pretty good day.






No comments: