Monday, September 19, 2011

Tree Schizophrenia

Conversation with Dave

me: Dave, you are so lazy (I am saying this whilst he is resting himself in pillowtopia)

Dave: No I’m not.

me: Yes you are. How many times have you thought this-

Two nights later

Dave: (again in pillowtopia) Look, I don’t even have to point the remote, I have it all set up right here. Now if I only didn’t have to move my finger.

I rest my case

In other news

I took Trixie to the vet to have a lump removed on the same morning we had frost.

DSC01439 DSC01436 DSC01437 

That’s  Trixie, frost and frost in case you couldn’t tell. Trixie was pretty hyped to get her lump removed. She’s been thinking it makes her look fat for quite some time.

I worked last weekend and noticed, behind the building, that this tree is half yellow and half green-tree schizophrenia. I guess getting into the season isn’t as easy as I thought.

DSC01440

The knitting group finally met on Sunday at Dunn Brothers, and came up with our Ravelry Group, Dunn Brothers at Two. Aren’t we original. Come visit if you are on Ravelry. Of course, it won’t mean much if you aren’t in the group. But lots of members is a bit of a status symbol.

That’s all for tonight. I have been so busy with little time off. I am working like mad to get the Log Cabin/Stars quilt cut, we are starting a new knitting KAL, I was spinning until midnight on Saturday, I am going to the cities this weekend, I have to finish my socks this week, oh, and I work every day. I swore I’d get more pictures this week but shoot, it slipped my mind in-between thinking of all these other things.

It was my parents 61st anniversary on the 16th. Happy Anniversary!

P1010267

 

No comments: