Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello out there….

Well, I found out I have a couple more readers. I’m so excited I had to blog it.

The rabbits moved on. Sigh. I miss them a little. A couple didn’t make it but hopefully the rest are out there somewhere.

DSC00806 DSC00804 DSC00805

Aren’t they cute? I hope they’re happy, and they have the decency not to eat out of my garden.

Other news is I finished the May Skacel sock. Only one more to go.

DSC00813

Thank God. They are a bit large and Dave has been wearing them. Which is ok by me.

There is another new calf, Goober. I don’t like the name but I do like the little cow. AND there is a picture of Laura, my long lost blog muse, with said Goober. I will bother her for the next week to send this picture along.

Although nothing will compare with my Twinkles.

PB160029 - Copy

Pete is an angry bird lately. He is chasing the dogs and has turned on Dave with a vengeance.

 DSC00817

DSC00820

Poor Little Dog. (By the way, he is very proud of his new haircut)

I hope Pete gets over what’s bothering him, which I think is his move to the other side of the room. He doesn’t do well with change. Not at all.

Cody called today and he is coming home 3 weeks early from Europe, because his travelling mate, Ilan, has a grandfather who is very ill. But I think his 5 weeks were well spent. He is currently relaxing in the south of France. He calls this “roughing it”.

We knit in public last weekend at Dunn brothers, but alas, I didn’t take any pictures. Seriously? What is wrong with me? I sometimes get picture phobic because of the crap camera.

But I did copy this yarn bomb shot from Lorri in Minneapolis. It is the best.

Intl Yarn Bombing Day - Mary Tyler Moore

So, who can turn the world on with her smile?

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all

1 comment:

Julie said...

More than a couple new readers! I'm really enjoying keeping up with your activities, and I'm looking forward to seeing you next month at Sock Summit, Sarah.