Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Holidays

Christmas came. The boys were here, we spent Christmas Eve with my sister Martha and the family. We spent Christmas at home relaxing. The boys left the day after. I return to work today.

Sigh. It was a really great time though. And I have a few pictures to prove it-

IMG_1966

Martha decorated her tree. I took the picture from the window and you can see my reflection. Which I didn’t notice until this AM when I was reviewing the pics. Oh well. You get the idea.

IMG_1967

Martha and Katie

IMG_1963

The boys

IMG_1962

The cousins playing Monopoly. I guess Cody dominated the game.

IMG_1969

Christmas Day-

There was a burn ban starting at 5 PM, so we didn’t have a fire during the day. But we did have this-

IMG_1972

We could barely look away.

Cody thinking about presents.

IMG_1970

Blane, sitting by the fire, opening a present.

IMG_1971

And, of course, Jack.

  IMG_1975

IMG_1974

IMG_1977

I didn’t take lots of pictures because I was too busy enjoying the time with the family.

Hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone the happiest of New Years.

No comments: