Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Week in the Life...

This was a very very very busy week. I had to miss my running class on Wednesday because of it all.

Monday started out with Sit and Sew. I was so discombobulated I was cutting wrong and sewing wrong and everything wrong. I didn't even finish my squares! I don't know what was wrong with me except I was rather stressed out about having to get so much done before we go to Maine.

So, Tuesday I started the long marathon to getting the final projects done. As of today I have finished the powerpoint, the 5 page paper, one homework and have one homework left. That was all week just going to work, coming home, eating dinner, and sitting at the computer for 3-4 hours. I am so glad it is over. Next quarter-maybe one class depending on finances. No finance, no class.

Saturday I ran a 9 mile race which was slow and tiring. I don't know what is wrong but I do know I need new shoes. I hate getting so tired in a race. Then to Winona to get my hair cut and back to the computer to finish the projects.

Next week we leave for Maine to see Cody graduate-woohoo. We will be gone for a week. Cody is actually leaving Maine before we are. I am hoping to see my friend Dawn, go to some yarn stores and a fabric store south of Kennebunk. I can rub shoulders with the Bushes......
There are pictures of all of this but I don't have the energy to post them-hopefully will get to it tomorrow. Maybe....

Happy Birthday to Martha who is never home when I call! Presents to follow. More about that later.

The birds finished the nest and did a fine job.
I took a picture of that too!

No comments: