Thursday, April 5, 2018

Springtime?

So, it’s the first week of April. Yay. Spring showers bring May flowers right?

Nope, and all the nopes.

Snow Event starting on Tuesday 04/03

(That used to be grass, cement, and open road)

DSC01327

And ending yesterday, 04/04

IMG_1769

Here’s six to eight inches of new snow for us.

IMG_1772

I can’t even. It was all melted and now this.

Oh, and this--

IMG_1770

Yep. That says 12 degrees. To be fair, it’s early in the morning but I think this weekend we are going to have the lowest high temp on record. AND the weatherman just mentioned some snow on Sunday. But not much-less than 6 inches. 6 inches? That’s more than not much.

I am planning on shop hopping on Sunday. I won’t be stopped by more snow. Ugh. I think driving up to Grafton last weekend primed me for anything.

I’ll be in touch.

IMG_1771

No comments: