Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Productive, and then, not so much

I was tired this week. Post Vacation Stress Disorder. Look it up, it’s in the book.

Anyway, I did manage to finish this quilt top, which is so very cute.

IMG_0672

IMG_0677

IMG_0678

It’s bugs. Now that I’ve made it once, realized it’s sort of directional, and figured out the errata in the pattern, I think I will make it again.

Otherwise, it’s been a regular week. Went to work, went to the gym, came home, watched a crap-ton of Olympics. Angie and I were at a client’s house and they had men’s beach volley ball on. Can you say distracted? And it was on an Olympic sized TV--very life sized, up close, and personal.

I wanted to show a very rare picture of the cats on the table. Because this just doesn’t happen more than once a day a lifetime.

IMG_0684

Bastards.

IMG_0686

See how they mock me?

Lastly, I stole a picture from Laura who, besides being fabulous in front of the camera, is also not bad behind one.

This is entitled “Fly”

Fly

See what I mean?

No comments: