Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pieces of Crap

So, I have a blog post ready to go and I am getting an error saying that Blogger is not found. There is no amount of convincing Blogger they do exist and that Live Writer has talked to Blogger for YEARS. Nope. So I went to the damn help forum and this is what they said yesterday--

 May 29 Nick - Google Guide said: UPDATE Hello again everyone, We just want to let you know that we are working in partnership with Microsoft to come up with a quick resolution for the issue with Windows Live Writer and Blogger. We will provide you with more information as soon as we have it. Thanks, Blogger Support Team

(Hey thanks Nick--think you could maybe give us a hint when that might happen???)

 I can't repeat what other bloggers are saying because, well, it's kinda not printable and, well, there's some serious anger issues over there. I thought I had a work around but my pictures don't load and I don't know enough code to make the magic happen. If there isn't a work around by next week I may have to consider a different source for my blog---

 Stay tuned---

No comments: