Friday, April 18, 2014

It’s like having delicious cake every single day

Every single day for the past 10 days or so. I have run home from work to check this out (come on, who believes that-I’m checking at work).

http://whatkatewore.com/

I am sighing in the sheer over the top excitement of being able to see What Kate Wore every day whilst they are on tour in New Zealand, and now Australia.

Coworkers are baffled by this. I say-what? What is wrong with you people. It’s the ROYALS. And a new royal at that.

There are those that say it’s just an elitist show of rich irrelevant people travelling about on the public’s dime.

To that I say “And you watch the Kardashians do you?”

Because I’d rather see some tasteful Royals championing their charities than what some of the famous rich people here.

And, the bottom line? What she wore, people, what she wore. 

Royals

No comments: