Sunday, September 16, 2012

Moving, Part One

Moving was so busy that it requires a two parter blog posting.

I know, there has been some blog silence but for the past week I have been saying good-bye, then travelling west.

A week ago yesterday, which would have been Friday, 9/7, there was a fabulous good-bye/jewelry party for me. Cathy was so nice to host it,

IMG_0843

and Angie was our Silpada gal. I love me some jewels.

IMG_0841

IMG_0838

Isn’t that nice???

There was also delicious cake.

IMG_0837

Lot’s of friends showed up, and Laura took the candid shots-well, this one wasn’t that candid.

IMG_0845

I took my time posing with all my friends (this was only the beginning)

Me with:

Jules (my good friend and front desk gal!)

 IMG_0840

Kim B (no explanation for Kim)

IMG_0844

Ali (was at the county when I started)

IMG_0894

Rachael (I went to her wedding)

IMG_0846

Kris (my replacement at the county)

IMG_0882

The always smiling Mary Pat

IMG_0883

Becky, PHN extrodinaire (why do I look so shell shocked-maybe because of the zillions of pictures?)

IMG_0892

Lyndsey (spelled her name right)

IMG_0893

And a candid with Nancy (best e-mails EVER)

IMG_0847

And then they took pictures with each other-

IMG_0886  IMG_0850 IMG_0851

That’s Laura P in the middle-somehow I didn’t get a picture with her (this is a great picture!)

IMG_0862 IMG_0863

Kris and Dawn, another co-worker

IMG_0864

And this is Amy B (with Kim), Financial Worker and funniest human on the planet. Made me laugh out loud many times-many many times during the work day.

IMG_0865

Cathy, Kris, and Dawn, who will be working together now.

IMG_0870 IMG_0879 

IMG_0880IMG_0884 

There were the candid group shots too-

Here’s Tiffini with Dawn-we saw Tiff at Ragnar too

 IMG_0881  IMG_0859

Here’s Leah, my cubicle neighbor, on the right with Nancy and me.

IMG_0860 IMG_0867

 Did I mention presents? Kim and Laura came up with this one!

IMG_0874 

Great picture of Kim and I, especially my crazy eyes! I was actually laughing for about 10 minutes.

Can you read that?

IMG_0874 - Copy

Knitting in meetings

…..because falling asleep

is just rude

Pretty good one.

Nancy thought it was funny too, and tried to pose with the now famous bag, but I think Leah thwarted her with the Silpada catalogue.

IMG_0873

I got cards and a book and some maragarita mix (with the booze in it-Thanks Amy-drank it in Montana-but more about that later)

Just a lot of nice things and good wishes.

So, thanks to everyone, I’ll miss you all!

And thanks Laura, for all the great pictures.

IMG_0868

Stay tuned for part 2.

No comments: