Monday, January 23, 2012

Lack of (p)interest

Not much to blog about this week as I am still recovering from the girls weekend out.

DSC02008

Sorry, but I love this picture.

I have one thing I’d like to mention. I finished these socks, which were something like the second pair I ever cast on. About 7 pairs later, I finally finished them.

DSC02013

That’s Regia self striping yarn. I personally like the socks but think the fabric would be nicer on a bit of a smaller gauge needle.

Ok, all the people who just nodded off over that last sentence can now WAKE UP. Dave has discovered Pinterest. I knew of Pinterest from another blog, and then Laura came up one day to show me some fascinating thing on the site (because at work, watching paint dry is, for us, sure to be an attention getter). Then Dave got an invitation from someone he works with and the rest is history. He spent about 37 minutes finding the perfect user name-iamlegend-and off he went. It’s his new obsession for the next 20 minutes or so.

And that’s all I know. It snowed this week and we shoveled. Blane came over, Jack got into trouble. Fringe completely messed me up and Downton Abbey….sigh. In other words, same old, same old.

I’ll try to see if I can stir up more excitement for next week.

No comments: