Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Holidays

Good Lord, I forgot it was Monday and my usual blog day. If Dave had the TV on to Monday night football I would know it’s Monday. But he doesn’t because he is playing Diablo on his computer.

Manliness 1, Dave 0.

Anyway, Happy Holidays and all that. I have a few hilarious family photos to share, which are always good for a laugh. I love the missing man formation (where I, the picture taker, am not actually in the picture) or the fact that we sat in front of the camera for up to two minutes before deciding that the timer mechanism was probably not working correctly. Good times, people, good times.

So, by this time next week I will have my pictures posted and live video of Jack on a quilt. Because that’s what everyone waits for.

In the meantime, I am going to rest my bloat on the couch and enjoy some football before Christmas vacation is over, and I start looking forward to New Years.

I hope you, dear reader(s) (in case there are more than one of you) have had a wonderful Christmas holiday.

 

No comments: