Monday, July 25, 2011

Cora and the Princess

This last weekend we had a wedding. Rachael, one of my coworkers, got married. It was a lovely wedding. The bride was stunning.

DSC01112 

(My camera was true to form crappy.)

DSC01093

This is the wedding party. I wanted to zoom in but this is what happens.

DSC01096

It gets a bit blurry. But she was gorgeous.

At the reception, Cora got the table warmed up

DSC01089

I sat with Cora, Angie and Brian

DSC01095

(Although this is only Cora and Angie)

Chase and Ali were there too.

DSC01108

And of course, Laura

DSC01115

We had quite the time. And the bride and groom entered on a balcony-

That is so Royal Wedding. Sigh.

DSC01100

You do remember I love me a royal wedding, right???

So anyway, my favorite part of the whole night was the fact that Cora thought that Rachael was a princess. Like the royals. Like Disneyland. And every now and then Angie would say to Cora Look, there’s the princess.

Finally, Cora got her moment.

DSC01102

She made her approach……

DSC01103

And she met a Princess.

 

No comments: