Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cody goes to town

Cody left on Friday to go to Touro Nevada and have an interview for medical school.

He modeled his new suit for us. It is beautiful and the fabric is like silk, only it’s wool so it drapes just so.

                         DSC00624 DSC00623

Rather goofy pictures. I should have used a flash or something because they got kind of blurry.

                  DSC00622

He left on Allegiant Air out of Rochester. The fares are sweet and it is a direct flight.

DSC00626

Suit had it’s own seat.

Addendum-

Cody had his interview on Tuesday. I called him all day thinking it would only take an hour. I guess they planned a whole day out of it. Who knew? He said it was one of the most stressful things he has ever done. I asked him if he was, at least, the nicest looking person there. He didn’t think that was the case, but I do.

They interviewed 500 for 130 spots. Gosh I hope he wins.

He was having a long cool one when I called, getting ready to go out to dinner with Seth, his old room mate.

P1010207-1

Well, you get the idea.

He’ll be back on Friday with some stories to tell, I am sure.

No comments: