Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fruit of the Vine....

So this is what my sister sent me a couple of weeks ago-


Dudes, it is totally personalized wine.

I suppose it is a fine Cabernet-reportedly quite healthful (if you don't drink all three bottles at one time).
As you can see it is the 25th Anniversary of their company Statistical Research, which seems to me not to do any statistical research at all.
But I am only an ignorant layman.
Although my brother in law admitted to never using ANOVA, nonparametric or otherwise. So go figure where the statistics come in. I will admit to seeing some research going on around there.
And curiously, my sister does not even drink. I am starting to wonder about this Alice in Wonderland sort of gift.
I refuse to overthink this.

Oh well, it is good for some conversation and a refreshing buzz!

Congratulations on 25 years of success.

No comments: