Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Little Snow and a Lotta New Car

Dudes, we got snow. Well, we got it on Monday but here we are in it.

We, as in the dogs. We took them for an hour plus walk.

I don't know why I always look like Bucky Beaver (remember Bucky?) when my pictures are taken. I have to remember to close my mouth or something.

Anyway, back to the snow. We started out trying to walk through this in our tennies.

But we didn't like that so we decided to hit the road and walked the Whispering Hills-St Charles loop. We saw this view towards the end


It was 35 degrees-a lovely spring day. When we got home I took a picture of this-




Yeah baby, my new sporty 09 Corolla. Sorry big 3. I still have the Chevy Blazer, and hope to buy another Chevy in the future, if there is a future for Chevy. But in the meantime-gaze upon my new car, complete with iPod plug in and new car smell. Wooeee!

And the crab made it too!


Thanks Cody.


No comments: